Linea is pleased to announce the acquisition of an Employee Engagement app.
The Employee Engagement Portal is an innovative, pioneering and ingenious application designed to assist Recruitment & Communications professionals to rapidly increase communication reach through the leveraging of untapped networks. The portal harnesses the power of many to develop limitless networks, which can be utilised to maximise and synchronize information transmission, internally and externally.
A number of applications will be available via the Portal, offering a variety of services including:
- Communications – Syncs with a communications function to ensure that all organisational communications are uploaded and statistics are tracked.
- Employee Referrals – Send updated live vacancies and employer messages through alert systems and supports the user to forward these within their social networks.
- Suggestions & Ideas – Give employees an opportunity to share their ideas and suggestions directly with senior management.
- Employee voting – Allowing companies to create and publish live polls in seconds and discover what their employees really think.
- Employee recognition – Offer employees a platform to give praise, compliment or highlight an achievement of their colleagues.
The app is designed to support any organisation regardless of size, industry sector or geographic location – It is built for professionals, but made for everyone.
Linea CEO, Ian Chambers commented “We believe there is a gap in the market for an application such as this. It will provide an innovative ‘one-stop-shop’ for improving employee engagement”.
If you would like to find out more about the portal and its benefits, please contact a member of the team who will be happy to help.